Waste Management is committed to putting people first. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our highest priority.
- Based on the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and federal, state and local agencies, Waste Management is taking necessary steps in response to social distancing recommendations, potential mitigation activity, and declared local states of emergency.
- Effective March 18, 2020, we are temporarily closing residential call centers to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We are rapidly coordinating the transition to home-officing operations at our call centers to serve our customers during this situation with the goal of resuming residential call handling as soon as possible.
- At this time, there is no impact to your scheduled residential collection service.
- During this temporary residential call center interruption, residents may continue to contact Waste Management thru www.wm.com.
- For the most up-to-date service information, please encourage residents to visit wm.com/alerts.
- The COVID-19 situation is evolving daily. As circumstances change that may impact our ability to provide services as scheduled, we will provide updates to our customers and communities.
We appreciate your partnership and patience as we navigate this fluid situation together.